Tuesday, May 6, 2014

D'Niya: Class of 2014 (Grand Rapids Senior Portrait Photographer)

April 25, 2014

Every once and awhile, I get a senior who is just about to graduate and previously hadn't had senior portraits done. D'Niya is one of those. Her reason was that she doesn't really like having her photo taken. While I can respect that, of course, she is a beautiful girl and the camera definitely loved her throughout her shoot. It was looking a little rainy the morning of her session, but we decided to try it anyway. We used just one block in downtown GR, but there were so many awesome locations just in that small area.

D'Niya brought along her cousin, DeMari, who was one of my seniors in the class of 2012. It was good to see a familiar face! But D'Niya definitely rocked the session on her own and I love all the awesome shots despite the dreary weather. Good luck on your upcoming graduation, D'Niya, and the rest of my seniors from the Class of 2014. I'm ready for a fresh crop of seniors for the Class of 2015 now!


^Love her look!




^This wall was perfect for our session!


^One of my favorites.




^Time for an outfit change. She was a little chilly during our session!






^Most trees didn't have any foliage yet, but this one was starting!



^Congrats, D'Niya!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.