Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Olivia Jean: Newborn (Grand Rapids Newborn Photography)

June 20, 2014

This little sweetie is one of my new favorite friends. Kristin, one of my great friends, who just did her maternity session, got a surprise on the morning of my anniversary. She called me while she was in labor (the not-too-bad-yet part) and told me her little one was coming to meet the world a little early. She was perfect at 6 pounds and 5 ounces, born on June 8, 2014! I was so excited to meet her the next day. Since I've got my own little one on the way too, it was hard for me to give her back when it was time for me go.

For her newborn session a week and a half later, she took a bit of time to get used to my studio and fall asleep for us, but when she did, she did great! We had fun finding cute spots to snuggle her into. Though she put up with all my messing with her in the Tiffany box, she finally decided she'd had enough when we got her in her 4th of July outfit. Sorry Grandma. Regardless, I love this little Puss!


^Feeling snuggly.


^Awwww :)


^Mommy likes Tiffany's, and I got a box for my wedding so I saved it for Olivia!


^Cozy with her puppy friend.


^I didn't think this would work, but it was so perfect!

^A quick smile to end the session with :)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.