Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kai Turns "1" and the Gammage Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

July 10, 2014

This adorable little family met me one evening to take some photos of the three of them, and then to help celebrate the little guy's upcoming birthday. Kai came to meet me back on Valentine's Day this year, and I couldn't wait to see him again. He's bigger and has more hair... which is adorably unruly. He, Mom and Dad wander around with me, finding cute spots (with some shade when possible!) for them to pose in.

After all the photos (which Kai expressed were getting VERY boring), we gave him his price... cake! He made me feel much better about my last few smashes being a little less messy by diving right in. This kid doesn't waste any time! He, and we, thoroughly enjoyed his smashing. So much, in fact, that he got pretty mad when we decided that was enough. Happy birthday, Kai!


^Getting ready to do some walking soon!



^He smiled the most when he got to play on the slide too ;)



^No more cobblestone on the bridge, but it's still a pretty one!

^Little hunk ;)


^Yup, he was ready almost before we were!


^SMOOSH!


^A good boy learns to share!

^Perfect ending of a messy time!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.