Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Lewis Family (West Michigan Family Photographer)

September 13, 2014


Such a perfect day for a family photo shoot! So perfect, in fact, that I did two :) First up, I met my favorite Lewis' to play with little Olivia (3 months old now!) and her mom, dad and big brother. Mom and I have been friends for years and years, and we got to be pregnant together for a little while. And I know Olivia loves me a lot because she made her grand entrance to the world on my wedding anniversary. Awww ;) Anyway, we did a quick family session with Andy, Kristin, Declan and my little Puss (what I call Olivia) and we had lots of fun. She's still not super interested in the camera yet, but I know she will be soon! Thanks for a great shoot, guys!


^Such a cute little family!
 

^Their firsts ;)



^Loving little Olivia.

^Mom looks lovely. Olivia isn't that interested ;)

^Already a great big brother!


^I think she's over it.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.