Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bryan & Lindsey: Engaged! (Chicago Area Wedding Photographer)

May 3, 2015



Sometimes, the quick little sessions can be the most fun. Especially when you are meeting up with a great couple like Bryan and Lindsey. I've known Lindsey forever, and I have run into Bryan at a couple weddings in the last few years, but it was great to finally meet him and great to photograph the two of them together. We worked out a date that my husband and I would be closer to home for the two of them, and met them in Arlington Heights, IL on our latest trip to Chicago. Such a gorgeous little park Lindsey picked out for the backdrop and though it was just a quick session, we got lots of great spring shots. LOVE IT!

I couldn't resist taking a few flower photos, of course, before and after Lindsey and Bryan met us. And since everyone could use a little spring... they are included too ;)

^It's blossom time! My favorite :D


^I never loved tulips until just recently. They just make everything feel like spring!

^What a cute couple.



^Love these :)




^Can't wait for your wedding in two months, you two!




^Hooray for spring!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.