Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Calvin & Kim: A Baby on the Way (Port Huron Maternity Photographer)

November 14, 2015



My sweet friend, Kim, and I stay in touch but we haven't seen each other in years. She and Calvin have wanted a baby for so long so imagine my excitement this summer when she told me they were finally expecting! Little Kaitlin is on her way this month, but I got to see her mama before she was born. I made the trip over to Port Huron to see Kim and Calvin and take their maternity photos, which was an honor. Kim looks gorgeous and I can just see how in love with his wife and baby Calvin is. We made the session short and sweet, but Calvin found us a great brick building and we were sure to get some photos of the Blue Water Bridge too. It was cold but worth it. I'm so happy for the both of you! I can't wait to hear that little Kaitlin has been born!

^They say that pregnant women glow. She definitely does!


^Beautiful mama!



^Can't put my finger on it but I love this shot.



^Love the backdrop!


^Perfect breeze ;)




^A well-timed freighter came by as we were finishing up our session.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.