Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lockwood Family: Mini Session (West Michigan Family Photographer)

October 5, 2016



Nothing like a warm summer day... in the fall! October hasn't been HOT (thank God!) but it's still got a touch of that summer heat for us. Despite the warm weather, we were able to get a great fall family mini session in for the Lockwood's this past week. The colors weren't quite changing yet, but we made the best of the day to capture this awesome group. I ventured back up to downtown Rockford, one of my favorite spots, to meet everyone. The kids were great, which always helps, and everyone had a lot of fun. Thanks to all of you for taking a day to come down and see me. I hope you love your images!


^Happy family!


^I let the kids all pick a spot for their individual photo. Great work, guys!

^Ahhhh a beautiful day!




^They were pretty fascinated with the dam and the river. Everyone loves downtown Rockford!


^Getting cuddly!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.