Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Moe Family: Baby on the Way (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

September 29, 2016




Angie and I became friends our freshman year of college. We were roommates, never met, and ended up being great friends before the year was over. We've stayed in contact and friends for years. I was in her wedding, she was in mine. We both had little girls within three months of each other back in 2014. Now Angie is pregnant again... two weeks behind me! I'm so excited that our kids get to be so close together!

She and Josh are so excited to give little Ellie a brand new sibling. They wanted to celebrate by doing a quick family session, and getting some new updated photos of Ellie, just in time for her second birthday. She's such a cutie, I can't get over her adorable pigtails. She and Jules had fun playing after the photos too... and eating pizza! Yay for Ellie and the brand new baby on the way!



^"Hey! Where are you guys going?!?"


^So many flowers around, of course you can have a rose!




^She's so precious :D


^Congrats to our awesome friends!

^Ellie's got a flower for YOU!

^Here we are, at 20 weeks (Ange) and 22 weeks (me). Yay for new babies!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.