Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Elaina Jae: Six Months Old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

July 21, 2017

This little beauty is my daughter, Elaina (affectionately known as Laina Lu), who just turned six months old in July. It's crazy how fast this first year goes, but it's so fun to watch her grow, learn, and experience life. She's a sweet baby, though she likes to be held all the time. We've been blessed with her pretty little face in our lives, and I wanted to share her six month session so without further ado...

Oh but wait! I can't forget my beautiful big girl, Julie! She's harder to get photos of now as she's fast and not terribly fond of photos. But I got a few great ones of her while we were doing Laina's session, so check out those at the end of the post! :)



^What a happy girl!



^Hilarious :D



^Such a good little subject!



^Sister photos are a bit of a challenge still.




^Sweet Laina Lu!


^A little better...?

^It's summer, we've got to get a few outside!




^Time for my big girl with the big cheesy toddler smile :)



^Such a pretty girl!


^My goofball.


^I love my girls!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.