Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mitchell: Class of 2018 (West Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer)

July 26, 2017



First of all, Mitchell was a great subject! He's a good looking young man who actually likes his photo taken. Let me tell you, that's not something you run across very often! Especially with seniors. Second, he had a couple awesome spots picked out for his session. This old train car (decommissioned tracks, all, no worries) made for a great spot to start and then the following stops had some lovely shade and deep colors. Hooray!

It was nice to catch up with Mitchell's mom, who I haven't seen in years, as well as see Mitch, who was much younger the last time I saw him. Thanks to you both for a very fun session!

Oh, and I apologize for all the serious looks, I didn't get a chance to edit all the braces out of the smile photos... but honestly he's just got such a great serious look. So there!


^Awesome spot, no?


^Yup, he's got a nice smile too!


^Yasha came along for a few shots too. She wasn't impressed though.



^LOVE this one!





^Fierce... for a guy that is!



^This area is public now but it used to be owned by Mitch's family.



^Hello, Yasha!

^Last stop. Familiar?




^When someone suggests they get in the river, I rarely say no!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.