Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Alex & Danielle: Engaged (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 7, 2017



Well, it sure LOOKED like a fall day... all the leaves finally changing colors, wind blowing and sweaters on. However it was so WARM for Danielle and Alex's engagement session in Battle Creek. That didn't stop us from getting our work done. We just ended up a little sweatier at the end!

I met these two a few months ago when they chose me to do their wedding in March. We are hoping for a beautiful day then, but we certainly got one for this session. Alex and Danielle brought their dogs along for some family photos as well. Daphne and Theodore were Danielle's before she and Alex. But Maple, the big, curly, adorable lady, who is still just a puppy, is their first pet together, so that's just a little more special.

It was fun working with three dogs in addition to a couple. And despite some rambunctiousness and lots of yelling to get the dogs to look in the same direction at the same time, I think we came out on top in the end. I can't wait to photograph the humans of this session again in a few more months!

^The whole family!

^Maple is such a pretty dog!



^Happy happy!





^Finally, some alone time ;)




^One of my favorites.


^Puppy kisses!


^The doggy crew.

^Colors!!!!






^Trust me, I'm impressed with how many we got of all the dogs looking the right way! Phew ;)








My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.