Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Fouts Family: Autumn is Here (West Michigan Family Photographer)

September 27, 2017



This little family was so much fun. Our session was on a day that I just wasn't feeling creative or inspired, but they were able to turn me around from the start. First, they were all very friendly. I love meeting new people like this! Second, Aiden (the cute adorable little guy below!) had lots of ideas for photos and was more than willing to be in them all. His little sister, Brynn, was so excited and reminded me very much of my oldest. She was hard to slow down, but her being such a cutie made up for it.

We recently had our own family photos done and the thing I liked best about the session was that the photographers went with what we were doing rather than doing too much posing. And those photos were the best. With young kids, that's a great approach and so I did something similar with these guys. There are so many adorable shots, I think it was a success!

I had a blast with them all and hope to see them again in the future!

^Brynn was all about making this session exciting!


^What a cutie!



^It's hard to tell but Brynn photobombed this one!



^When you get a good one... :D


^I love this little series!





^we found a little fall scene for our backdrop!



^Laughing snuggly shots are awesome!






^When in Rockford...


^What a team!


^Random puppy run-in.






^This HAS to be one of my favorites!


^So many leaves. I couldn't resist some action shots!




^ I caught a cuddle!

^And now, they get some ice cream ;)

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.