Thursday, November 16, 2017

GLAM Sessions: Miss J (Grand Rapids Photographer)

September 29, 2017



It's been a little while since I got to do a GLAM session, but this last one was more than enough to remind me why they are so important! As I've said before, they are meant to be a version of boudoir... but it shows you the sexy look doesn't require a lack of clothing.

Miss J chose to do a session a few months ahead of time to get her groove back after her divorce. She chose THREE awesome dresses, all of which looked beautiful on her, and also did a casual outfit, and did a quick session with her truck and gun, some things that represents who she is.

GLAM is meant to make you feel beautiful, challenge you and bring out the you that was always there, maybe it just needed a little nudge. I guarantee you'll LOVE your session!



^Looking GOOD, Miss J!




^A beautiful smile.






^Old Hollywood GLAM!

^One of my favorites.



^A different perspective.



^This dress was PERFECT on her. Love the bare feet too!




^Veiled.

^In her element.




^Her babies :)



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.