Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Stefan & Amber: A Lakeside Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

September 30, 2017



Though I loved it from the start (if not before, even!), Bay Pointe Inn is fast becoming one of my favorite venues. As one of their preferred vendors, I get a lot of hits on my site about doing weddings there. This was one of such inquiries I got. Amber contacted me about her wedding at the Boathouse and I was more than happy to be a part of it.

Amber had a little hiccup with her hair before the wedding but I never would have known, she looked gorgeous and ready to get married. After she donned her gown, she and Stefan did a first look. The look on his face was awesome (and of course, we captured it! Thanks to my second shooter, Jessie for that one!). Stefan likes to be silly and Amber is very easy going, it was a great way to end my September. And at the Boathouse, no less!

Coming from out of state, Amber and Stefan had to do a lot of things long distance, but everything came together wonderfully. It was more of a non-traditional wedding. They chose to nix a lot of the usual wedding rituals from the reception and instead, they chose to stay present with their guests, chatting and just spending time with everyone. A nice relaxing end to a wedding night!

Best wishes to you two, and your families, Stefan and Amber. It was a pleasure spending time with you all.

Venue: Bay Pointe Inn, Gun Lake, Michigan
Invites and other paper products: VistaPrint.com
Dress & Tux Shop: Blye's Bridal, Kokomo, Indiana
Floweres: Webster's Florist, Peru, Indiana



^Those shoes :D











^Gorgeous, Amber! (Thanks to Jessie for these shots)


^Look at YOU!












^This little flower girl couldn't get enough of the bride's bouquet.






^Ahhhh the Boathouse :)




^It was a long morning and Amber needed a pick me up. Stefan to the rescue!














^Quiet little ceremony on the lake.








^So happy!









^A couple details at the reception.


^Photo session #2: the sunset edition!





^EEP :D




^We had to get a few shots on the doc (hopefully the other wedding there wasn't mad at us ;) 




^Pontoon photo bomb?!?




^Ahhh the Boathouse at night.

^Cheers!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.