Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Ella: A Big Birthday (Grand Rapids Children's Photography)

January 21, 2018


This absolutely adorable little sweetie was lots of fun to meet and photograph. I feel especially excited to work with her and her parents for her birthday because while her mom, Sam, was pregnant, so was I. Our due dates were only a day apart. And thanks to social media, we realized we were delivering on the same day (a week early). My daughter made it out a few hours before little Ella, but they share the same birthday now.

Ella is such a pretty little girl. Her hair is so pretty and such a lovely blonde. She was a great sport and though she didn't eat a bit of her cake, she still cooperated by smashing and smushing it for us. It was great to see Frank and Sam again, so thanks for bringing them to visit me for your birthday, Ella!

^She's adorable!!!!






^Up close and personal!




^A couple favorites of mine.



^She gave me this "why are we doing this?" face so many time! Ha!


^What's this?

^Are you guys SURE you want me to do this?



^Seriously, she didn't eat one bite of it!





^Sharing ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.