Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Wedding Photography: The Bloom Workshop Styled Shoot - Muted Colors (Michigan Wedding Photographer)

September 2017

Back in September, I took part in a workshop at Greencrest Manor in Battle Creek. The ladies had three gorgeous wedding vignettes set up by some great vendors from West Michigan. I got to photograph the details and the models, and I'm excited to get to share them finally! Wedding season got REALLY busy and I had my own weddings to work on, but as the year ended, so did my editing obligations and I was able to work on these.


The first vignette was in neutral tones, and featured some gorgeous, wispy flowers and tasty macarons. The models were beautiful people, and were great despite the sun and heat. And seriously, Greencrest is BEAUTIFUL. I hope I get the chance to do my own wedding there someday, there were just so many perfect photo locations, even in the full sun! Even though the set up wasn't mine, the photos were all taken by me in my style. I did take a few shots when other photographers posed the models, but I stepped up and did quite a bit of that myself. I'm so brave ;)


Check out the first set up, and credit to all the vendors below!


Florals: Kenley Event Design, Invitation Suite: Paper and Honey, Tabletop:West Elm Grand Rapids, Black Sofa: Emerald and Crane, Venue: Greencrest, Ribbon and Runners for styling: Adorn Company, Ring Box: The Mrs. Box (square) Amonie (round), Bridal Ring: Susie Saltzman, Bridal Gown and Jewelry: Spring Sweet, Cakes and Desserts: LeBon Macaron, Hair and Makeup: Sarah Boucher, Workshop: The Bloom Workshop


^All that greenery.




^Look at these things! Gorgeous.

^A classy rustic set up.



^Got a little instruction on shooting paper products. I've been using them since!


^I need to learn calligraphy.


^Love this bottom shot!




^Real love.




^I remember being responsible for this location and pose ;)




^Found some shade.

^What a location!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.