Thursday, August 30, 2018

Brand New: Jacob (Grand Rapids Newborn Lifestyle Photography)

August 8, 2018



This precious little guy was born at the beginning of August and I met him two weeks later for his newborn session. What a good little baby Jacob was for us! And his Mom and Dad are obviously so enchanted with his presence, and so in love with him. They invited me into their home for this lifestyle session, which I am starting to enjoy more and more every time I do one. I got to meet the family's two dogs as well, who are still a little awestruck by the new addition to their house, but still doing great.

Jacob enjoyed all my soft and cuddly blankets, and he also got a serenade from Dad when it was time to get him back to sleep after a bottle. He even let us take him outside for a couple of shots in a basket. I'm sure it helped that it was a nice warm evening.

It was a pleasure meeting this great guy and his beautiful little family!



^A quick, sweet smile.

^I love his elephant decor!

^Baby's protectors.



^Yummm?



^Precious!






^Their very special family.



^Baby feet!

^He's OVER it ;) 




^I'd sleep like this in that blanket too!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.