Thursday, August 2, 2018

Engaged: Kyle & Cara (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

July 18, 2018



These two are actually ALREADY married! Although at the time of our engagement shoot, they were still just engaged ;) Kyle and Cara were in my neck of the woods on the Wednesday before their wedding so we did a quick, last-minute engagement session at Riverside Park in Grand Rapids. It was also the first time I'd met the two of them in person. As I always say (even when it's just a couple days before the wedding), it's great to do an engagement session so we know what expect from each other on the wedding day.

These two were so excited for the wedding and it was a pleasure talking to them, learning more about them as a couple and working together. Congrats on being newlyweds, Kyle and Cara. I'll have some wedding photos of them on the blog soon!

















My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.