Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sarah: Class of 2019 (West Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer)

August 30, 2018



Grand Haven's beach is a beautiful place. That is where Sarah wanted her senior portraits done, being that she's lived there all her life. We had a gorgeous sunny day without too much wind to work with, so it was pretty nice to relax in the sun. A touch too bright for my taste but honestly, it was so nice to walk the beach in that sunshine! I met Sarah and her parents on the beach and we basically walked from one end to the other, ending up at the beautiful pier to finish up. It was great meeting this senior and her parents and I wish her there very best throughout her last year of school!

 
^Beach grass. Classic!





^A gust of wind just when we need it!


^Heading to the pier.






^Love!




^Backlit beauty.

^I do miss the catwalk but we couldn't have gotten this shot with it!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.