Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Byron: Class of 2019 (West Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer)

February 22, 2019



In the past few years, I've gotten a few sneaky seniors who waited until their actual graduation year to get their photos in, but I'm okay with it! This was the case with Byron. I actually photographed his sister, Jasmine, way back in 2012 for her senior portraits, and I was happy to meet another member of the clan.

Despite being toward the last minute of senior picture time, he came well prepared with lots of outfits and a great attitude, which I especially appreciated because I needed to bring my daughters with me to his shoot! Thankfully, everything went well and despite the cold weather outside, he was a pleasure to work with and I'm excited to show off his images!

Congrats on your upcoming graduation, Byron, and we'll see you again when your cap and gown come in!






















My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.