Monday, February 18, 2019

Krystal & Jason: Baby on the Way (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

February 2, 2019



Becoming parents for the first time is quite an experience. I love to see parents-to-be as they talk excitedly about their new baby as they impatiently wait for his or her arrival. What I love even more is when I get to capture that special time for them to have a memory of, always.

Krystal and Jason were married in October of 2017, and I was super excited when Jason secretly contacted me to set up a photo session for Krystal as part of her first anniversary gift. I suggested GLAM maternity, because what mom or mom-to-be doesn't need a little pampering? She was thrilled with the gift, and it is even better because Jason isn't a big fan of having his photo taken, so you KNOW how much he loves his wife ;)

After getting fancied up at About Face, Krystal brought Jason and their little one to my studio and we spent the hour snapping photos of Jason, Krystal, and her glow! And she really did glow! Thank you both for spending time with me and I'm so happy you love your photos!!! Congratulations!!!!

^Blue... because it's a BOY!




^Thoughtful Mama. 





^He's in love already!


^Finally, some snow photos this year!







^They can hardly wait!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.