Thursday, May 23, 2019

Amy: Vintage GLAM (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

May 17, 2019



My talented friend, Amy, doesn't love having her photograph taken. A lot of women don't. I don't understand it and it makes me sad. We, as women, wear many hats and work pretty damn hard to accomplish the things that we do. For that reason, we deserve to see in ourselves what other people see in us, too. That's what GLAM is all about. Making the inner beauty show to the world, but more importantly, to ourselves.

Amy throws herself full force into every project she takes on. She works hard. And this last year has been a rough one for her, but she's pushing through it. I was thrilled when she wanted to take a little time for herself and trusted me to bring out the "inner Amy" in her GLAM session. Not to mention, this dress she found was too perfect. And the gloves. And the purse. And the pearls... its' ALL perfect and the images totally show you a side of Amy you don't see everyday (though those of us who know her know it is there all the time!).

If you've even just considered doing one of these sessions, please go for it. They are so much fun, and so uplifting! You DESERVE it, girl!


^One of our first shots and one of my favorites.



^She's got the look!




^You rocked it, Amy!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.