Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Ellie & Simon: Growing Cuties (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

May 24, 2019



The past few years has seen me doing a lot fewer kid photos. I have two of my own and a lot of my business has been heading to photographing adults as a rule over the younger generations, but every once and awhile, some cutie pies come in and give me a fix (other than my own little ladies, of course!).

Enter Ellie and Simon. Two little ones I've known since they were days old. My amazing friend, Angie, and I were roommates our freshman year of college, were in each other's weddings, and had kids at the same time (twice!), so of course we have to get her Ellie and Simon in the studio on occasion. It was time for a photo update so we met up to play for a bit!

Ellie is 4 (and a half!) and full into the stage of the very fake smile. She tries hard but it's definitely forced. We had to work really hard to get some genuine grins, but we did it! And then there's her little brother, Simon, who has a few hilarious faces of his own! Luckily, he's still working a real smile, for now!

My girls were at the studio, too, so we had lots of fun playing during photos. I'm glad we got some adorable ones of them all together too (at the end). Until next time, you adorable kiddos!

^Say "fuzzy pickles"!



^Boy in a bucket! :D




^Sister smooches.



^Simon's face on the right... haha!!!






Let's add Laina and Julie in for a second, too!




^Precious goofballs.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.