Wednesday, October 23, 2019

John & Audre and Little Eleanor (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

September 13, 2019



This September, I spent a lot of time finding some awesome new places to shoot. One of my favorites (and that I will definitely be visiting again soon!) is the Hudsonville Dahlia Farm. It's a little off the beaten path but boasts a ton of amazing spots to shoot. And with the gorgeous clouds we got on the day of John and Audre's engagement/family session, I couldn't have been more happy!

We got some of the engagement shots out of the way at first, and then Eleanor, their adorable 2-year-old daughter joined us for the session as well. We had a lot of fun prancing around all the dahlias, zinnias and what have you. It took a minute for Eleanor to warm up to me, but once she did, we had lots of fun together. Oh, Mom and Dad too ;)

John and Audre, I wish the two of you the best in the future! Congratulations again to all of you!


^A couple awesome shots right out of the gate!









^Outfit change and Eleanor!





^Adorable!


^Look at this cutie pie!!!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.