Wednesday, March 11, 2020

David & Megan: A Last Minute Leap Day Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

February 29, 2020


When Megan emailed me about doing a quick wedding ceremony for herself and David in less than a week, I was thrilled that YES, I was available to help out! I met these two during an engagement session last summer and they were a lot of fun to work with. The same can be said for their quick wedding day! They chose February 29, organized everything and executed it with relative perfection. And I'm glad I got to be there for it. It was REALLY cold that day, so it was short and sweet, so check out what we did.

Congrats to the two of you and your family, Megan and David!

^Love the "groom looks" when they see their bride for the first time!




^They forgot the rings but that's okay, it's still I DO!



^The Delgado family!




^Woohoo!



^Even if it was a short one, I love when I get a winter wedding!








^Adorable!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.