Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Sisters GLAM in Florida (Panama City Beach Portrait Photographer)

February 15, 2020



I wish I could do more sessions like this one. GLAM sessions in general are a lot of fun but when you do your session with a friend (or sister, in this case!) it's double the fun, right? Ha!

In mid-February, I went with my family to visit my in-laws in Florida. We stayed in Panama City Beach for about a week and though it wasn't really warm, it sure beat a week in Michigan winter!

Anyway, another perk of the trip was that my two friends came to visit again. They made a LONG drive to see me and I appreciate it so much. Jessica was a roommate and best friend of mine in college and it's so sad we don't get to see each other much anymore. She brought her awesome sister Jacquie as well and they both decided to do a GLAM session!

We had a great time doing photos (as well as hanging out together before and after, of course!) and both girls looked especially fab thanks to Morgan and Stefani from Gloss and Glow! The location we shot at was great too, so all around a great weekend!

Jessica did a casual outfit wearing her FAVORITE shirt as well as her cute purple and pink plaid dress. Jacquie had a dress and casual outfit as well, and she even snuck in some boudoir but that's something for another day ;) Check out these lovely ladies!

^GLAM isn't always dressy!



^Wine not? :D


^Hogwarts! 




^Glowing :D





^Jacquie's turn!




^White on white is always pretty!





^We had to do a few together, of course!






^Sister tattoos. Coolest. Thing. Ever!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.