Monday, August 24, 2020

Sunflower Minis - Pete, Chelsea, Lillian and Oliver (West Michigan Family Photographer)

 August 9, 2020

In a kind of last second move, I decided to do some sunflower mini sessions. Best. Decision. Ever! All the photos of every group turned out amazing and it was just a ton of fun. This whole week I'll be sharing the images (and probably a couple more next week!) so check them all out!

The first family I saw included Pete, Chelsea, Lillian and Oliver. Every time I go through these shots, I can't get the huge grin off of my face. They look exceptionally happy and sunny, just like the sunflowers. Lillian was a great model, Oliver was having a blast, and Pete and Chelsea looked so happy. As a family, they have been through a lot, especially lately, but I'm so glad I was given the chance to capture them all together.

If any of them look familiar, that's because they were at the wedding from my last post. Check it out here!



^Look at those big grins!



^So sweet!



^I think he looks just like his dad!

^You gotta love Daddy cuddles.



^Pretty Lily





^You guys are awesome.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.