Thursday, December 17, 2020

Byron & Kara: A Tennessee Mountain Wedding (East Tennessee Wedding Photographer)

November 13, 2020



Being a wedding photographer, it's nearly impossible for me to sit back and just enjoy a wedding without taking a few photos. I definitely have done it, but for this one, I definitely couldn't. My sister got married on top of a mountain and it was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't miss out on all that.

Originally, I was going to try to do the bulk of the photography, but being matron of honor, planner AND taking most of the photos was just going to be too much. Yes, I also was responsible for planning the whole wedding. Kara is a physician's assistant in Grand Rapids. She knew from experience that she did NOT want to go through all the planning it takes to execute a beautiful wedding. Enter: me! I love this stuff and since I'm in the industry myself, I wanted to help out. It's kind of a thing of mine, so I thought I was up for the challenge.

As I've said so many times this year, 2020 happened. After getting a huge head start on the planning process, nothing was quite as we had hoped. Even though we hit so many snags and difficulties on the way, the day of the wedding really was beautiful and everything went super smoothly. I can't say the same for the week before or after, but at least on that one day, there was a beautiful calm to the storm. Kara and Byron are married and we couldn't be happier. I can't wait to see the wedding photographer's and videographer's work. I'm definitely waiting, impatiently ;)

Oh and my girls got to be flower girls. So that's pretty cool too ;)

Invites - Margo & Bees
Dress - Renee Austin Weddings, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Suit - Banana Republic
Makeup/Hair - Summerlyn Beauty, Sevierville, Tennessee
Venue - The Magnolia Venue, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Wedding Coordinator - Kenzie, Absolute Wedding Perfection, Knoxville, Tennessee
Florals - Echelon Florist, Knoxville, Tennessee
Photographer/Videographer - Tiffani & Caleb, Kennedy Photo + Film, Knoxville, Tennesee
Photography in THIS post - Jenna Rose Photography, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ceremony Violin Music - Mary Ann, Dogwood Strings, Knoxville, Tennessee
Catering - Rothchild Catering, Knoxville, Tennssee
Bar Service - Single Barrel Events, Knoxville, Tennssee
Cake - Catie Cakes, Jefferson City, Tennessee
DJ - Ron, Smokey Mountain Sounds, Knoxville, Tennessee

Fancy little details.




Can't wait to see the actual wedding photographer's stuff because this is the ONLY shot I got of myself!


Feeling ever so pampered!




Now THAT is a dress shot.


FABULOUS!

Yes!



First look :D


And with Dad. Love it. He didn't even know she was behind him at first.


Prior to the ceremony. I didn't get any DURING it, but I was in it so... ;)

Awww my favorite flower girls.




The photographer and videographer had some fun tactics to get them loosened up for photos.




My turn :D





She wanted to get married on top of a mountain... :D






Now THAT is golden hour!


My vision, come to life!


Yummmmmmy!

Cookies from me, you are welcome ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.