Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Michael & Justine: A Fall Evening Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

 October 17, 2020



That last wedding of the year is always bittersweet. This one was more of a "last minute" one for me, meaning I booked it a little later than is typical. Justine and Michael went for a smaller affair with just the closest of family members and friends to keep as many people safe as possible. The event took place in her mother's backyard and even with such a small size, it was perfect!

I met these two after they booked their micro wedding with me during the sunflower mini sessions back in August. Justine and I have been chatting online since and I was excited to meet their blended family. They each have two sons from prior marriages, and also a gorgeous young daughter together. Marriage isn't only just two people in love, it's the whole new family that is created in the process.

It was a quick and easy evening, and we shot at dusk, which worked well despite the fading sunlight. I had a great time with this group of people for my last wedding of the year and I wish the whole family nothing but amazing things in the future!

Dress - Bridal Elegance, Grand Rapids
Tuxes - Bunny Tuxedo with Bridal Elegance, Grand Rapids
Flowers - Water's Edge Floral and Gifts, Middleville
Cake/cupcakes - Nothing Bundt Cakes, Grand Rapids

Justine was super excited about her bouquet. I love it too!


Absolutely precious!











Fall decor is always awesome for weddings.


Michael's reaction when he say Justine was "Oh, wow!" I didn't hear him but I could see him say it!



Perfect ceremony spot... look at that color!









So happpy together.


Awwwww :D






I was surprised there wasn't a bit more color but we got some!






Pizza and bundt cake reception? Not a bad way to end the year!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.