Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wes & Carrie: Baby on the Way! (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

 April 3, 2021



I don't think ANYTHING is more amazing than seeing my former wedding couples getting ready to become parents for the very first time. I've known Wes and Carrie for over 10 years now, and when she told me they were expecting in June, I was so very excited!!!! They came to see me in the studio for a quick little maternity session, featuring Baby Trimpe as the bump. While we will have to wait until June when he or she makes an appearance, I'm kind of THRILLED to get to be a part of the brand new baby process.

Congrats to you, Carrie and Wes! I can't wait for your little one to arrive!

She's beautiful!




Too cute!




A perfect bump!



SOOOO GOOOOOOD!








Man, I can't even with these two :)





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.