Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wyatt: 12 Months Old (West Michigan Children's Photographer)

 April 13, 2021


Spring has officially sprung and to celebrate, we met little Wyatt for his FIFTH photo shoot in the orchard. He's finally a one-year-old and ready to take on the world. It was lots of fun seeing him with the ALMOST blossoms for the second time!

Wyatt is such a cutie, and though he never has a ton of smiles for me (I KNOW you have them, Wyatt, you just don't want to share them with ME!), I have enjoyed all of his sessions. Even though they won't be every three months anymore, I can't wait to watch this adorable guy keep growing and growing.

Here's the part where I plug doing Milestone Sessions. I fully endorse doing these sessions for all brand new babies! It is so much fun checking out all of a little one's growth throughout the year. I put all of Wyatt's together so check all of sessions we've done. 

Happy birthday, Wyatt! Keep being a handsome little guy!

Newborn
3 Months
6 Months
9 Months

Time to do some work in the orchard!



My own John Deere!


Reading up on his future specialty!



Smiles thanks to Dad!




Checking out the new growth!


Big man :D




Baby in a tree (don't worry, Mom and Dad were on either side ;) )
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.