Thursday, May 21, 2020

Wyatt: Brand New (West Michigan Newborn Photography)

May 2020



This year has been insane and as we are slowly able to start getting back to a bit of normalcy this summer (which I pray continues... fingers crossed!), I am finally able to start photographing again as long as it's outside and at a safe distance. Break out my 70-200mm Nikkor zoom lens and we are good to go!

First up is little Wyatt, who was born in April. We were a little late for newborn photos, but the timing was pretty good for the apple blossoms on his grandpa's farm! Ryan and Kristin got married last summer and this little cutie pie will be back for more sessions later on. I can't wait to cuddle him... patience, Jenna, patience...



^Little love!!!


^Snack break ;)


^Probably my favorite :D





^Blooming into an amazing family!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.