Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Jill & Jeff: Baby on Board (Grand Rapids Maternity Photography)


It's finally time to share the photos of my fellow photographer and friend, Jill, and her husband Jeff. They were scheduled for their session before the quarantine started and now it's ALMOST time for their little girl to make her appearance! I'm excited to share her GLAM session. It was great to see her in the studio and meet Jeff, who is going to be an amazing Daddy, along with his already awesome Mommy-to-Be!

Jill did an amazing job prepping for her session, and I am thrilled with how everything turned out! Though I won't be able to photograph Baby when she arrives, being a part of the journey beforehand. Congrats to the both of you!!!



^Thrilled parents!



^Jill toughed it out through this pose. Great work, lady!




^Gorgeous dress!


^Goofing off a bit ;)






^Casual cool... Congrats to you both!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.