Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Raphael & Meghan: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

August 12, 2023




It was a beautiful day in Holland when I met up with Raphael and Meghan to FINALLY do their engagement session. I feel like we had to reschedule a few times (once, they VERY graciously did for me!), or maybe it was just that we had a hard time figuring our schedules out initially, but it seems that sometimes, good things come to those who wait!

I've known Meghan (at least a little bit!) for a couple years thanks to her BFF, Jessica, and I'm so very very excited to get to be a part of HER wedding this time around! She and Raphael have been together a good long time and it's going to finally be official for the two of them this coming spring!

My daughter Julie tagged along for this session, and she held the reflector and made things a little easier for us on account of all that sunshine. Normally I don't bring an assistant along (especially such a young one!) but it worked out nicely this time around. We all had a good time wandering the park and capturing some fun moments as well as getting to know the two as a couple. And now I'm that much more excited for their wedding next April!


So much "Awwww!"



Love the hat, Raphael!




Trying to NOT fall off the dock.


My daughter helped a LOT with the light in this one ;)






GLOW!






CHEESE!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.