Wednesday, August 2, 2023

The Millhaven (A New Wedding Venue in Michigan)

July 25, 2023

A week ago, I had the pleasure of checking out a new Michigan wedding venue in the making, The Millhaven in Marshall. It's run by Jenn Ederer and her amazing team, who are also the ones who run Greencrest Estate in Battle Creek. Both gorgeous properties and I had a great time checking out the new space. It's got a lot of Joanna Gaine's vibes and I'm looking forward to seeing more images (and MAYBE even getting to shoot there!) when it opens officially! Check it out!

Venue: The Millhaven, Marshall
Floral (growers): West Michigan Flower Market, Middleville
Dresses: La Soiree Bridal Boutique, Richland


















And let's not forget Greencrest Estate, where we started our day. I took a few detail shots from there, just stunning!





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.