Monday, March 22, 2010

Big Happenings for JRPhoto

March 22, 2010

It's starting out to be another great year Jenna Rose Photography, so I want to thank all my couples and families in advanced! In order to make everything even better for everyone, I'm now in the works of launching a brand new website, one that will compliment my work even more and give my clients even more to see!

I'd first like to thank my friend Misty from Misty Minna Photography for her advice and helpful suggestions. She's recently redone her own site as well and it's beautiful! I only hope mine will hold a candle to hers. Misty and I have been chatting lately and her new business strategies have inspired to make some new ones of my own.

In other news, I've got a brand new photo shoot set up for early May. I'll be working with Jenn at Modern Day Floral and Maggie from the Renee Austin Bridal Boutique to do a shoot featuring a couple of my lovely models. It'll be a fun cross between my Bridesmaid Project and a Trash the Dress session (although we're not trashing anything here, Renee Austin has been so kind as to lend us some beautiful gowns that we wouldn't dream of ruining!). It's going to be a great shoot so check back in May for that special feature!

Keep an eye out for updates, and look for my new site, which I'm planning to launch by the end of April, just in time for my first wedding of the year, Donna and Peter. AND we've got a whole new round of engagement and family sessions planned for the next few months. It's going to be a great year!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.