Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Double Team Trash the Dress Photo Session

Jenna Rose & Misty Minna Team Up!

Thanks to some quick responses and a great suggestion from my friend and fellow photographer, Misty Minna of Misty Minna Photography, JRPhoto will be playing co-host to an official "Trash the Dress" weekend. On Saturday, July 10 and Sunday, July 11, Misty and I will be shooting in Holland, MI (beautiful downtown area, beaches, and tulips, tulips, tulips!) all sorts of Trash the Dress excitement. The first three ladies from "Team Jenna" to sign up will get the same special deal as listed on my previous blog post, one 8x10 and ten 4x6 proofs, and free sitting fee. And you'll get the talent of TWO talented photo girls at your disposal.

Remember, you don't have to be one of my brides to get in on this fun project. Heck, you don't even have to be married! Just bring along a pretty formal-type dress and we'll do the rest. Please contact me today, and hurry! The three spots available will fill up fast!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.