Monday, April 12, 2010

Jake & Claire: An Engagement

April 11, 2010


It's not every day you get to make up for two opportunities that passed you by! Enter Jacob and Claire, an amazingly fun couple who popped into my life just last week to help me do just that. They not only requested my photo services for their wedding on a date I missed out on (in June, no less, which is surprisingly lacking in weddings for me this year) AND they are getting married in Saugatuck, somewhere I am just itching to take a look at this year!

Claire is a busy lady these days, working on planning a wedding in less than two months! She's also working and finishing up her degree at the same time! Jake and Claire requested to meet me down in St. Joe's, a long drive but a beautiful place on Lake Michigan. They picked a wonderful day as well, and although the wind off the lake made it a little chilly, we were able to get TONS of fun and exciting photos to (quickly!) announce their engagement before their wedding at the beginning of June.

These two are definitely a fun pair, not to mention up for anything and obviously totally in love. They are one of the most refreshing couples to be around! We explored Silver Beach for all sorts of fun shots. I can't even say how excited I am for their wedding! Thanks to you both and I hope you LOVE your photos!













































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.