Thursday, January 27, 2011

Len & Trudy's 65th Anniversary

January 15, 2011


This is a bit out of order but my first real job for the year was photographing Len and Trudy's 65th anniversary celebration. Can you imagine being with someone for that long? And they were still so lovey and happy. And still looking GOOD! It was basically a nice evening out at the Thousand Oaks Country Club with their three kids, their spouses, all their grandkids and their spouses. It was a nice quiet evening and Len and Trudy were good sports with all the smiling I made them do for the group shots. Just a few for you to check out below.




 ^The whole family together! They were great to work with!

^The reason I did this event was Dale (on the far right) is the VP of the company I work for and his wife (far left) wanted someone there to capture the evening. Thanks Dale and Mary Jo!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.