Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wedding Planning

Excited for Wedding Season!

Although I've got a good chunk of time to wait... I just can't wait for wedding season! My first will be in May, and in the meantime, I've got TONS of projects lines up, including maternity photos, baby and newborn sessions, a couple engagement photos, some family shots, and even a boudoir session thrown in for good measure! But I just can't get my head out of the wedding clouds!

I'll partially blame my sister for this. She is getting married in September, and we JUST ordered our bridesmaid dresses. I have spent a little more time than I should on The Knot, looking for pretty ideas and such, and I stumbled across this article they featured yesterday about wedding colors. They had tons of interesting and unexpected combos, most of which were just fabulous.

Being a little untraditional myself, I picked out and saved some of my favorites, hoping that some day, when wedding bells are in MY future, I might be able to refer to these and get some fabulous color inspiration! Take a look at my faves!

^Navy and black. Very classy!

^Peony and nickel. Such a fun combo!

^Peppermint and aqua. Love the contrast!

^Powder blue and plum. So subtly beautiful!

^Pumpkin and slate. One of my absolutely favorites!

^Chocolate and vanilla. I am in love!

^Wintergreen and lavendar. Absolutely stunning, another fave!

If you are interested in seeing what other combos The Knot suggested (there were twenty in all!), check it out here!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.