Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Pretties!

Because it's taken awhile to get to another REAL project (no worries, I've got FOUR in the next two weeks coming up!), I thought I would post the photos I took of my roses that my boyfriend gave me for Valentine's Day. All roses, pink, white and red. I put them in the vase I got LAST year and I think they look pretty, well, PRETTY!

And just to preview what's coming up... this Friday I will be doing a newlywed session, using the studio for the first time and maybe even hitting up the carousel at the public museum! The last weekend in February I will be in Florida, doing another of the Palmer sisters' maternity photos, and a follow up from the previous shoot... Jennie and J'aime's baby, 3J, is ready for his close up! And last, one of my awesome wedding couples will have their engagement photos the first Friday in March... life is SO EXCITING!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.