Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Andrea: Class of 2012

October 9, 2011

I love doing senior portraits, but it's not something I get to do too often. Most of my clients are engaged couples and young families. But I love photographing seniors and am more than happy to introduce to you my first 2012 senior, Andrea! She is a senior at Thornapple Kellogg High School down in Middleville. She's a very down-to-earth young lady and it was fabulous to do her headshots in the studio.

This is only part one of her session. We did the indoor shots first because Andrea would love to do a winter session, but she's got to get her yearbook headshot in before the snow will fall (hopefully, at least!). Andrea and her mom thought up a few great ideas to showcase what makes Andrea herself. She likes to draw and sketch, read, and she is also on the swim team at TKHS. So we made sure to include all this in her photos. Not to mention she's got a great smile, so that's makes her even easier to work with!

I am looking for to when Andrea will be back when the snow falls for the outdoor portion of her session. It will get me back to work during the slow season. Great idea, Andrea!



^Working on her latest creation...





^A girl after my own heart! :-)

^Her "dreamy" look. One of my faves!




^This shot was kind of a mistake with the flash, but I liked it anyway!


^Showing off that TK team spirit!





^Are we done yet... only for now! See you in the winter!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.