Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Latunski Family

October 9, 2011



Oh my goodness, I have been so busy! Especially with editing weddings! But after my quick trip to downtown Rockford to snap a few cute shots of Marion, Mary and their three adorable little guys, Gavin, Matt, and Parker, I just couldn't resist getting them done and out for the world to see. I recently ran into Mary and Marion (who I went to high school with so long ago) at Marion's brother's wedding. I was the assistant and it just happened to be people I knew! Small world! But Mary suggested we get some pretty fall family photos of them and kids, so I was all in.

It was another beautiful day, perfect for a shoot. I met the Latunski's down by the dam in Rockford and we wandered around for awhile, trying to get the boys to smile. Usually this involves showing them their photo, bribery, and a score of other tactics. I think we managed just fine. I really did have a blast with the kids. Gavin, the oldest, was all about smiling for me. He wanted to pose HIS way, though, but I was all for that! Matt has a mind of his own and wasn't all that into the photos, but he's got a great smile when you can catch it, which I did a couple times! And the youngest, Parker, has a cute crop of curly hair, and let me snap tons of him without too much thought! I love so many of our shots!

Thanks so much for coming down to see me, guys! It was great seeing Mary and Marion, and great to meet their little guys. Have a fabulous fall!


^One big happy family!



^I can't believe we got this one! Great job little guys!

^We said "Matt, can  you give Parker a kiss?" so he leaned over, kissed his shoulder for a second and then hugged him... awwww!!!


^What a ham! Love this little guy!

^A sneak attack on Matt! I told you he had a great smile!




^Here's little Parker again! He's so cute!



^Giving me his GQ pose. What out ladies in 14 years!



^The boys. Sooooo cute!

^Such a cool family photo!



^We PROMISE Matt, we're almost done! :-)


^Love this one!

^Showing a little State love!

^And we're done! Haha.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.