Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Couple of the Month - January

Dennis and Jacquie - March 30, 2012

Every month, I will be featuring a new couple of mine! This month, I'd like to introduce Dennis and Jacquie!

Dennis and Jacquie are tying the knot this spring. The two of them moved to Jacksonville, Florida, just this past May after Dennis accepted a job there. It just so happens that a bunch of Jacquie's family live in the state, so it's nice she gets to be closer to them now. Jacquie's sister is one of my best friends, and I've been heading down to the Sunshine State quite often to do photos of their ever-expanding family. I'm very thrilled to be getting to go down for Jacquie's wedding. What better excuse to visit Florida than visiting friends and wedding photography?

They chose March for their big day and I am super excited about their wedding. It will take place at the Jacksonville Golf and Country Club (which looks just gorgeous!) and will be my first wedding of the year. I am so excited to get started! And they might even have a second reception for me to attend back here in Michigan for the family members who couldn't make it, since they are both from the east side of the state. Keep an eye out for these two again in less than three months!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.