Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gill Family

January 1, 2012



Over the new year, my boyfriend and I drove down to North Carolina to visit his sister and her family. Paul is a Marine and works at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville. Mike has never been down to visit since his sister got married 15 years ago, so we figured it was about time. As part of our Christmas gift to them, we did some photos of all of them! I just love the kids, Tyle and Corin. Corin was my little shadow all week, and Tyler is full of knowledge of things you never knew you didn't know :) Billie Jo and Paul were nothing but hospitible and we had a blast spending time with them (which included a trip to Duplin Winery, which was awesome!). Thanks to the Gill Family for putting up with us and we hope to see you all again soon!




^I forget that even though they are a lot further south, it's still winter in NC. No leaves on the trees!

^Tyler and Corin, tolerating each other for the camera :)


^Tyler's almost as tall as his dad already! He's only 13!



^I think this one is my favorite.


^Now Uncle Mike can get in a few photos.


^Billie is Mike's big sister, but I think he wins in the "big" department!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.