Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kylie - Class of 2013 (Grand Rapids Senior Photographer)

October 5, 2012

Kylie and I go way back. She was only 13 when I did her mom's wedding and now she's a senior! Makes me feel a little old! Well, this girl is gorgeous and we had a great time doing her photos, despite unruly umbrella dropping on her head on occasion. The weather was a little ominous for us when we started the session on Thursday at Wabasis Lake (where her mom's wedding reception was). Sure enough, it started raining, but we had enough time to get a few cool shots before having to retreat under the trees before we finished up for the night. The next day we wandered around downtown GR. Nice and dry, thankfully, and I think we had a great senior session.

I wish you the very best in the future, Kylie. I'm sure I'll see you very soon, though so I'll tell you in person then! ;-)



^Yay for when the wind cooperates!








^Water shots as requested by Mom.






^Loving the fall colors!


^Day two... natural light :-)



^She's so pretty!








^I think this is one of my faves.





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.