Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Little Raygan: 9 months (Grand Rapids Childrens Photographer)

October 12, 2012

Not one but two adorable little ladies came to see me that Friday, and the second was little Raygan. She is 9 months old already! I can't believe that I have been seeing this cutie for this long now. Only one more session until she's 1 year old. She's already standing and is still looking cute. We had lots of fun outfits for her and she even was kind enough to sport my cute owl hat, which I haven't gotten to use for a shoot yet. Thanks little lady!


^It was like they planned the outfit for my cute hat!



^Look at that sassy pose :-)


^Her eyes are still so blue and beautiful!


^Who is super adorable... this girl!!!




^Dad picked out the cute hat for Raygan.

^Baby moccasins!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.