Wednesday, October 3, 2012

McKenzie: A Sophisticated 1-year-old (Mid Michigan Children Photographer)

September 28, 2012

The last time we saw little McKenzie, she was a cheerful, adorable, and fun 8-month-old. Now, she is a very mature and serious 1-year-old. Haha, okay, so I'm exaggerating a little. She was definitely not nearly as happy to see me as I had hoped, but it just took a little convincing for her to get her smile out for us! The cake didn't hurt, either, I think ;-)

McKenzie is adorable and I was so glad I got to see her on my most recent trip up north to photograph. It's always so much fun to watch the little ones grow up. McKenzie is now doing a lot of walking and a little bit of talking as well. The next time I see her, she'll be a little chatterbox, I bet! Hope to see you again sometime soon, little lady.

^Mom and Dad both came along for this shoot so we made sure to get a family photo or two!


^Look at all those teefers (teeth... that is...)!



^Waving to the ducks floating by.


^Look at her walking skills!



^Cake time... thanks Mom!



^Sharing with everyone!


^Uh oh! Feet in the cake.

^Still tastes good though ;-)


^Mom brought the cake, it's only fair she gets a little ;-)





^Clean up time! Such a pretty little lady!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.