Monday, October 21, 2013

Rabideau Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

October 11, 2013

It's always fun to get to work with people you've known for a long time. Terry and Cindy are two of those people. I've known Cindy for quite a few years now, as she's my hair dresser and I did her and Terry's wedding back in 2010. She has helped me out with tons of my hair styling needs and I always love to work with her and her family.

This time around, we have their young man Mack back for photos. I did his one-month session back at the beginning of the year, and he's so much bigger now. He had lots of smiles for us during our fall session, and we had a good time tricking him into a few more when the smiles started to run out. Mack will be back in December for his 1-year cake smash session. He's a lively one, I suspect it will be good and messy!


^Mack is such a happy little guy!


^Little flirt!







^Such pretty colors... oh and their anniversary is this week, happy anniversary, Cindy and Terry!





^It isn't a fall session without a fun pumpkin shot or two!



^SOOOO cute!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.