Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Selkirk Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

October 8, 2013

 
Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I absolutely love the days where it's not too chilly when the sun shines and the fall colors are just starting to look amazing. Or when they are amazing... that's nice too! The best parts of fall don't last very long, but while they do, it's great. I like to take advantage of these perfect days by sneaking in a few fall sessions. I had fun picking out pumpkins and gourds to decorate some of the photos. I also have to give special thanks to my husband for getting that straw bale for me. Though it was heavy and messy, it was a nice touch!

Cheryl, Jason, and Aleya came to visit me for some fall photos on one of these perfect fall days. Aleya has had her photos done with me a few times and she never disappoints me! She always has a big smile on her face. What a happy (and absolutely adorable) little girl! She had a blast wandering around the park, and apparently she REALLY loves the little pumpkin-like gourd I gave her from the session (you'll see it in just about every photo...). Cheryl says she's been carrying it around for over a week and won't let it go! Silly little lady!
 
^As you will see, Aleya has the biggest smile! She really loves life, that lucky girl!



^This one is a little too big for her to pick up :)



^Happy family!








^So happy! She's such a cutie!





^LOVE this one!


^She's got her corn and her pumpkin gourd!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.